From today, ReachView v2.24 is available for all devices. This release supports the beta version of the ReachView 3 app. Also, we’ve made some key stability improvements that ensure more robust behavior when saving collected points and enhance Reach RS+ performance.
Here is a list of improvements:
- ReachView 3 Beta support
- Backup for surveying projects
- Improvements in RTK performance
- More flexible correction output settings
- Improved user experience in RTK Settings tab
- Fixed incorrectly processed antenna height from some NTRIP providers.
Those features are now available in the new ReachView version 2.24. You can check out the complete list of fixes and improvements in the release notes on our Community Forum.